Bird watching might not be the first idea you have when visiting Northern Michigan – but you should consider it! Take a minute and learn what makes this activity fun and easy for people of all ages. Here is Steph to tell you what she likes best about birding in the Petoskey Area.
- Rotary Charities Awards Kalkaska DDA $50k in Assets for Thriving Communities Grant
- Petoskey Parks Receive Funding Through the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund
- Ann Arbor to Traverse City Passenger Rail Picks Up Steam
- Huron-Manistee National Forests Announce Motor Vehicle Use Designation Change
- Michigan Jumps 13 Spots in CNBC’s Top States for Business Ranking