Bird watching might not be the first idea you have when visiting Northern Michigan – but you should consider it! Take a minute and learn what makes this activity fun and easy for people of all ages. Here is Steph to tell you what she likes best about birding in the Petoskey Area.
- Construction Complete On The New White Pine Trailhead in Cadillac
- Kalkaska Awarded $112,000 For North Country Trail Improvements
- New Businesses, Seasonal Recreation Drive Economic Opportunity In Walloon Lake
- Rotary Charities Awards Kalkaska DDA $50k in Assets for Thriving Communities Grant
- Petoskey Parks Receive Funding Through the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund