Bird watching might not be the first idea you have when visiting Northern Michigan – but you should consider it! Take a minute and learn what makes this activity fun and easy for people of all ages. Here is Steph to tell you what she likes best about birding in the Petoskey Area.
- Weekend Highlight: 11th Annual Cardboard Classic at Carly’s Hill in Fife Lake
- Winter Events Along The 131 North in 2023
- Construction Complete On The New White Pine Trailhead in Cadillac
- Kalkaska Awarded $112,000 For North Country Trail Improvements
- New Businesses, Seasonal Recreation Drive Economic Opportunity In Walloon Lake